Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SU's completely customizable Starter Kit -- A Steal of a Deal!

Just to give you an idea of how much stuff you can get in your $99, completely customizable starter kit, here's what I saw when I opened up my starter kit package:


There's 4 ink pads (Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler, & Perfect Plum), 2 clear stamp sets (Kindness Matters & Make a Cake, 1 individual wood stamp (Quint-essential Flower), the Labels Collection Framelits die set, 2 sets of buttons, Designer Series Paper (Patio Party), a My Digital Studio digital content disc (part of the Make a Cake promo bundle for when I signed up), and training & business materials. Whew, that's a long list!! I'm pretty sure there was also a Snail adhesive in there, too, somewhere, and maybe some regular Whisper White cardstock. What I DO know is that all of this came to a total value of $124 (plus all the promotional free stuff, which was worth at least $50, for a total of $174), but I only paid $99 for my Starter Kit. Talk about a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment