Friday, December 28, 2012

Retro Sketch #43

This week, my friend & fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Julie Wadlinger and I decided to participate in the Retro Sketch Challenge #43. Here's what I came up with:

This great vintage birthday card for my cousin Amy, whose birthday is today (Happy birthday, Amy!) was easy to get started, but finishing touches just killed me! Luckily, we had another SU! Demonstrator joining us for our monthly crafting night, and she (Jill) gave me the idea to put the ribbon behind. I think it just totally makes the card, don't you?

Card Details
Stamps: Postage Due, Memorable Moments
Colors: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze (ribbon)
Tools & Accessories: Fancy Fan Textured Embossing Folder, Top Note die, Postage Stamp punch, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment