Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Some "Pinspiration" for You

Hey, everyone. Sorry I've been slacking off this week with posting new cards (or anything, really). I feel like I was on a roll! And then this week hit. Things at work got hectic, and I had an interview for a second job (both are part-time, in addition to Stampin' Up!), so things at my apartment have been less than ideal for creativity.

But tonight I'm on a mission! I have 3 friends' birthdays coming up in the next week, and at least 3 more in the week after that, so I need to get down to business and STAMP! I'll probably pull up a sketch challenge - like Seize the Birthday or Freshly Made Sketches or Retro Sketches - to get my juices flowing. Then I'll put on a good chick flick and get down to work! So if you don't see a post from me tomorrow with at least one birthday card -- Call me out on it!!

In the mean time, enjoy these bits of inspiration (or "Pin"spiration, as it may be) from my Stampin' Up! Pinterest board (which you can follow HERE). And be sure to check out our Birthday Bash Blog Hop for even more birthday inspiration!

from Sleepy In Seattle

from Stamping & Sharing by Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment